Jean-Betrand Aristide Supporters demonstrated mark coup anniversary In Port au Prince – VIDEO
Supporters of former Haiti President Jean-Betrand Aristide demonstrated in Port-au-Prince on Wednesday to mark eight years since a coup drove him from power.
An armed rebellion ousted Aristide on February 29, 2004, but he still commands a loyal following among poor Haitians. Aristide returned to Haiti last March after seven years in exile.
Aristide ou La Mort Manifestation- Port -au-Prince 29 Fevrier 2012
- Aristide supporters in Haiti march to mark anniversary of his ouster
- Jean Bertrand Aristide faces charges of bribery and malfeasance – alleged drug trafficking and corruption
- Annulation du defile carnavalesque 2012 de Port-au-Prince
- Thousand supporters of two-time President Jean-Bertrand Aristide filled the streets of Haiti
- Rocks thrown at Michel Martelly he walked in a Haiti Carnival procession in Port-au-Prince