Is lawsuit against Aristide rumors?
The spokesman for Lavalas, Maryse Narcisse, described Tuesday as “rumors” baseless allegations that the party leader, former President Jean-Bertrand Aristide, would be in the crosshairs of American justice.
In an interview with Radio staton of the Haiti Capital, Dr. Narcissus asserted, however, not being able to comment, for not having heard the recent denunciations of leading Konvansyon Inite Demokratik (KID), Paul Evans, on the presumed intention of the U.S. authorities to arrest and extradition of Mr. Aristide, but the former rebel leader Guy Philippe.
- Party konvansyon Inite Demokratik “KID” celebrates its 26 year history
- Jean Bertrand Aristide faces charges of bribery and malfeasance – alleged drug trafficking and corruption
- Haitian drug lord Jacques Ketant accused Aristide of turning Haiti into a “narco-country
- Américain viserait à arrêter Jean-Bertrand Aristide et Guy Philippe
- Thousand supporters of two-time President Jean-Bertrand Aristide filled the streets of Haiti